Schedule An Appointment
**Weekly adjustments--Summer is a busy time of year filled with a lot of activity. Seeing your chiropractor weekly for an adjustment is important to keep summer activities and your body running smoothly.
- Stretch-create a daily stretching routine. Ask your chiropractor for suggestions. Your body will thank you!
- Stay Hydrated--summer heat can cause dehydration, so make sure to drink plenty of water while out having fun in the sun. Make lemon water for your morning drink.
- Sunscreen--look for sunscreens that do not contain dangerous chemicals. Mineral sunscreens typically contain zinc oxide, which creates a physical barrier to protect the skin from the sun. Chemical sunscreens use one or more chemicals including oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate and octinoxate.
- Exercise--Summer is the perfect time of year to get outside and exercise. Walking and swimming are both great ways to keep your joints and muscles moving and pliable.
- Have fun--Winter will be here before we know it. Enjoy the outside. Listen to the birds, watch a tall tree sway in the breeze. Turn your face to the sun and take a deep breath.